Jacksons Lane, which celebrated its 35th birthday in 2011, is North London's Creative Space - a multi-arts venue, housed in a striking red-bricked gothic church conversion, home to a 160 capacity theatre, a large scale dance and rehearsal studio, a cafe and bar, and four other multi-purpose spaces.
Following Wonder's work on a brand new visual language for Jacksons Lane, we had a striking graphic palette to fully utilise via a new website for this diverse arts venue. We designed a site that is both dramatic in terms of aesthetic, whilst being easy to use through a well-planned user journey and structure throughout.
Highlights of the new Jacksons Lane website include:
- the use of full-width media carousel on the home page
- an ever-present navigation with content sliding underneath
- dynamic display of twitter and Foursquare and press reviews
- What's on search by visual, date ad type of event
- Spektrix ticketing integration using iFrames
- 360 degree tours of spaces to hire